Sunday, March 4, 2007

Starting A New Netring

I am starting a netring if I can find ten members of KANG, KNOT and KNOW who blog and knit. The rules are simple:
  1. You must be an active dues-paying member.
  2. You must have an active blogsite, primarily a knitblog. Knitting or other fibre craft should be mentioned regularly.
    • Must be non-commercial, but it may link to your commercial website.
    • Must be 75% knitting or fibre related.
    • No commentaries on politics, religion, sex.
    • No controversial subject matter that would offend other members.
  3. The ringcode must be prominently displayed on your blog page.
    • It must be viewable within two page-downs - no need to scroll to the bottom of the page for the link.
  4. You do not have to use the button, but if you do, no hotlinking. Please download the button for your use.
  5. Yo do NOT have to update your blog on a timetable.
    • Blog when you finish a project or wish to share techniques or ask question.s
  6. No profanity whatsoever. This will be a 'G' rated blog. We keep it clean & fun.
  7. No 'dissing' other members. We are a knitting community.
  8. Acceptance of these rules are mandatory to join the ring. Any objectionable content reported by other members is ground for de-linking your blogsite.
Contact me if your interested; I'm listed in the membership directory. If there are ten or more I will order software to create our 'button' and would like your creative input. HAPPY KNITTING!

No comments: